appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  {(UN)}Known on Sun 31 Jan - 19:12

Real Name: Gulfam
In-Game Name: {(UN)}known
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Country:Pakistan
Evolve Username:not made still
Past Clans: united forces
Why Do You Want To Join: want to have fun in pre apocalyptic world(ww3)
Something Funny
to serious


Last edited by {(UN)}Known on Mon 1 Feb - 7:47; edited 1 time in total
avatar
{(UN)}Known
Clan Friend

Posts : 4
Likes : 4
Join date : 2016-01-31
Mood : Bored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  AmonAmarth on Sun 31 Jan - 20:46

YOu must be kidding...

So you from pakistan but use an Fake IP from UK?

Pre apocaliptic world? 16 years and you saying that?

Someone made you brain wash only can... ...




_____________________________________
Raakuga The Demon!!
avatar
AmonAmarth
Leader
Leader

Posts : 2922
Likes : 176
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/4uamonamarth

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  rozz_vanity on Sun 31 Jan - 22:10

uhm ok. hi.

_____________________________________
Your smile is the key to world domination
avatar
rozz_vanity
Manager
Manager

Donor :
Posts : 1278
Likes : 69
Join date : 2012-05-12
Age : 37
Location : Netherlands
Mood : Smoked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I DONT KNOW WHY

Post  {(UN)}Known on Mon 1 Feb - 7:44

AmonAmarth wrote:YOu must be kidding...

So you from pakistan but use an Fake IP from UK?

Pre apocaliptic world? 16 years and you saying that?

Someone made you brain wash only can...  ...



anyway it shows me from UK what can i do not using vpn(ping) so have to play but cant say every time i log in i am from Pakistan maybe service providers fault whatever so votes up still and please dont judge too quick fake ip?am grown enough and anyway it was for fun why argue ?????
avatar
{(UN)}Known
Clan Friend

Posts : 4
Likes : 4
Join date : 2016-01-31
Mood : Bored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  {(UN)}Known on Mon 1 Feb - 7:49

rozz_vanity wrote:uhm ok. hi.
hi nice day to you thanks for not judging me Very Happy hope to have a great match in server hoping to get some serious seniors tips and competition.........
avatar
{(UN)}Known
Clan Friend

Posts : 4
Likes : 4
Join date : 2016-01-31
Mood : Bored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  AmonAmarth on Mon 1 Feb - 22:48

{(UN)}Known wrote:
AmonAmarth wrote:YOu must be kidding...

So you from pakistan but use an Fake IP from UK?

Pre apocaliptic world? 16 years and you saying that?

Someone made you brain wash only can...  ...



anyway it shows me from UK what can i do not using vpn(ping) so have to play but cant say every time i log in i am from Pakistan maybe service providers fault whatever so votes up still and please dont judge too quick fake ip?am grown enough and anyway it was for fun why argue ?????

We are still voting yes... but u too much mysterious Suspect Suspect

_____________________________________
Raakuga The Demon!!
avatar
AmonAmarth
Leader
Leader

Posts : 2922
Likes : 176
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/4uamonamarth

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  {(UN)}Known on Tue 2 Feb - 11:19

My apologies to everyone please stop the vote because I am formally asking you to cancle my request for my applying to ur clan believe me I didnt want to give up but the world is cruel and due to recent personal tragdey I am left shaken and cant countinue maybe in future I will see you all in server Allah Hafiz
avatar
{(UN)}Known
Clan Friend

Posts : 4
Likes : 4
Join date : 2016-01-31
Mood : Bored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  B____Y_23 on Tue 2 Feb - 12:03

{(UN)}Known wrote:My apologies to everyone please stop the vote because I am formally asking you to cancle my request for my applying to ur clan believe me I didnt want to give up but the world is cruel and due to recent personal tragdey I am left shaken and cant countinue maybe in future I will see you all in server Allah Hafiz
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect scratch scratch
avatar
B____Y_23
Captain
Captain

Posts : 180
Likes : 41
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 16
Location : Tunisia
Mood : I Don't Care

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  sebbie on Tue 2 Feb - 14:10

Ok... As u wish. VOTING CLOSED.
Good luck with ur personal stuff.
avatar
sebbie
Manager
Manager

Donor :
Posts : 787
Likes : 33
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 101
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sebbie4u

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  AmonAmarth on Tue 2 Feb - 22:45

{(UN)}Known wrote:My apologies to everyone please stop the vote because I am formally asking you to cancle my request for my applying to ur clan believe me I didnt want to give up but the world is cruel and due to recent personal tragdey I am left shaken and cant countinue maybe in future I will see you all in server Allah Hafiz

huh

Ok

_____________________________________
Raakuga The Demon!!
avatar
AmonAmarth
Leader
Leader

Posts : 2922
Likes : 176
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/4uamonamarth

Back to top Go down

Re: appplied and was told to do introduction well :P

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum