Spidy application LoL

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  SpidyCZE on Wed 4 Nov - 13:46

|BAT|Wadia wrote:Ahaha welcome again xd

you spam my facebook already dont need here too :p thx anyway Smile

_____________________________________
avatar
SpidyCZE
Clan Friend

Posts : 217
Likes : 28
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Czech Republic
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sp1dy

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  sebbie on Thu 5 Nov - 21:08

Hey crazy spidy. I'm sorry to tell u that we decided u don't need to reapply for clan.
But u can feel warm welcome to play on 4U server. Wink
See u
avatar
sebbie
Manager
Manager

Donor :
Posts : 787
Likes : 33
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 101
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sebbie4u

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  SpidyCZE on Fri 6 Nov - 3:05

sebbie wrote:Hey crazy spidy. I'm sorry to tell u that we decided u don't need to reapply for clan.
But u can feel warm welcome to play on 4U server. Wink
See u

hmm...sad to hear that
i am currious what i did again or why i cant get chance 2-3months after my 1st apply
never get chance

_____________________________________
avatar
SpidyCZE
Clan Friend

Posts : 217
Likes : 28
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Czech Republic
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sp1dy

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  sebbie on Fri 6 Nov - 8:08

Just to be honest to you coz u r a regular player in 4U:
It's not a special thing u did. We just think that ur manner and 4U manner isn't "compatible" about a long time. It's like the love between two King-child's... They love each other but can't get together...
Nothing to be sad about Wink
avatar
sebbie
Manager
Manager

Donor :
Posts : 787
Likes : 33
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 101
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sebbie4u

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  SpidyCZE on Fri 6 Nov - 8:44

dont understand you mate...what you mean?what manner?i always try be friend and dont do problems...amon tell me np about reapply and here after 3months no chance for me

_____________________________________
avatar
SpidyCZE
Clan Friend

Posts : 217
Likes : 28
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Czech Republic
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sp1dy

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  AmonAmarth on Fri 6 Nov - 13:07

SpidyCZE wrote:dont understand you mate...what you mean?what manner?i always try be friend and dont do problems...amon tell me np about reapply and here after 3months no chance for me

I told you you could try again if you wanted, but never say what was gonna happen after you try apply... Anyway we voted for ur entry on clan and Decided no. evil deluxe

_____________________________________
Raakuga The Demon!!
avatar
AmonAmarth
Leader
Leader

Posts : 2922
Likes : 176
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/4uamonamarth

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  SpidyCZE on Fri 6 Nov - 13:47

AmonAmarth wrote:
I told you you could try again if you wanted, but never say what was gonna happen after you try apply... Anyway we voted for ur entry on clan and Decided no. evil deluxe

yes but i thinked its new chance when i tried 3months after 1st apply...never problem with me...dont understand why you laugh too...anyway good luck with with clan...best player jojo left and swat as game slow gonna die...

_____________________________________
avatar
SpidyCZE
Clan Friend

Posts : 217
Likes : 28
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Czech Republic
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sp1dy

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  xHubert on Fri 6 Nov - 14:45

Spidy, swat 4 is for connoiseurs from a long long time:)
avatar
xHubert
Clan Friend

Posts : 35
Likes : 4
Join date : 2014-12-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  AmonAmarth on Mon 9 Nov - 13:46

SpidyCZE wrote:
AmonAmarth wrote:
I told you you could try again if you wanted, but never say what was gonna happen after you try apply... Anyway we voted for ur entry on clan and Decided no. evil deluxe

yes but i thinked its new chance when i tried 3months after 1st apply...never problem with me...dont understand why you laugh too...anyway good luck with with clan...best player jojo left and swat as game slow gonna die...

you are wrong Spidy Just after You try apply again,this 3rd time... Our Admins and Managers Said alot complains about You.
Your personality don't fit in our clan...
You welcome to play In server if you want. Rolling Eyes





_____________________________________
Raakuga The Demon!!
avatar
AmonAmarth
Leader
Leader

Posts : 2922
Likes : 176
Join date : 2013-07-19
Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/4uamonamarth

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  SpidyCZE on Mon 9 Nov - 15:32

AmonAmarth wrote:
SpidyCZE wrote:
AmonAmarth wrote:
I told you you could try again if you wanted, but never say what was gonna happen after you try apply... Anyway we voted for ur entry on clan and Decided no. evil deluxe

yes but i thinked its new chance when i tried 3months after 1st apply...never problem with me...dont understand why you laugh too...anyway good luck with with clan...best player jojo left and swat as game slow gonna die...

you are wrong Spidy Just after You try apply again,this 3rd time... Our Admins and Managers Said alot complains about You.
Your personality  don't fit in our clan...
You welcome to play In server if you want.  Rolling Eyes


i am so good for you Very Happy
avatar
SpidyCZE
Clan Friend

Posts : 217
Likes : 28
Join date : 2013-07-20
Age : 26
Location : Czech Republic
Mood : Cool

View user profile https://www.evolvehq.com/players/sp1dy

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidy application LoL

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum